EcoFresh, based in Dallas, Texas is a “Green” product company with a mission that began in the 1970s with the goal of creating a natural deodorizing cleaner. EcoFresh ingredients were extracted from trees, plants, fruits, grains and purified water. New product were developed with the goal of eliminated odors on contact without the inclusion of bleach, enzymes, ammonia or alcohol, while leaving surfaces streak-free. According to the EcoFresh, their formula was a major success but never got off the ground due to "people’s fascination with chemical cleaning products". Due to the advancements in the green movement, the product now has received new attention and has once again become accessible to mainstream consumers.
EcoFresh offers the opportunity to market its products and become an EcoFresh consultant, enabling the benefits of its compensation plan which is designed to help associates earn money while selling the EcoFresh product line and helping to educate people about the dangers of household chemicals. Commissions are based on the following guidelines:
1. 25 percent commission on all products sold in person or from your EcoFresh® website.
2. Earn 6 percent off every sale your recruited distributors make, capping at 48 percent.
3. Make up to 10 percent extra commission by selling $2,000 or more WV per month.
4. Make up to 10 percent extra when purchasing Master Cases of EcoFresh.
5. Earn an additional 3 percent by having EcoFresh Directors in your downline.
6. Earn an additional 3 percent for every level of generational Directors in your downline.
7. 1-Star Directors make an additional $300 a month and a 5-Star Directors make an additional $700 per month (may be used as a Car allowance).